KC Cert4 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular Weekly Practice

2 posters

Go down

Regular Weekly Practice Empty Regular Weekly Practice

Post by Leanne. N Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 am

Hi Dudes,

Has anyone contacted the college to see if we can organise weekly practices on Mondays one week, Wednesdays the next as discussed in class on the weekend?

I am quite happy to do so, but i just didnt want to harrass Pia if someone else had already done it.

If i hear nothing in a couple of days, I will set it up Smile

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Regular Weekly Practice Empty Re: Regular Weekly Practice

Post by tishp Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi All,

I emailed Pia regarding the rooms and I'm yet to hear anything back so I'll try ringing her tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tish Very Happy 

tishp

Back to top Go down

Post by tishp Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 am

OK so I've heard back from the college and they have decided that in light of them having new intakes there will be a higher demand on the rooms for practice so they need to review the procedure and come up with clear guidelines/procedures on booking the rooms. Once they have finalised it all one of the admin girls will get back to me next week. In the mean time I have booked this monday night (15th July) from 6-8pm. I think Ed will be there seeing clients. If we are going to have permanent bookings I think we need to come up with some system so we know that there will be at least two people turning up to a practice session as it wouldn't be right to hold a booking if no one turns up or if only one person travels there and there is no one else to practice on! I'm sure Frank the skeleton would be a willing partner but his muscle tone isn't that great from testing! Wink I was thinking that maybe if you are intending on attending then the morning of the prac session we could all post a 'yes' on this forum to indicate to everyone that you will be there and if no one responds then I will ring the college and cancel. If anyone has a better idea feel free to come up with something. Anyway I'll keep you all posted.
Cheers Tish

tishp

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne. N Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am

Hi Tish,

Thanks heaps for doing that.

I will most definitely be in attendance tomorrow night at least, and I am really keen to have a regular practice time...

I like your idea of saying "yes" each time - but we can of course discuss that tomorrow night.

See you then!

Leanne

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Post by tishp Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 am

I've booked the room again for tomorrow night (22nd July) as there wasn't anything available for Wednesday. I'm not sure if I can get there but I've booked it for the usual time 6-8.

tishp

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne. N Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

Thanks Tish,

Is anyone else going? (as in asking people, not expecting tish to know Razz)

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne. N Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry as it turns out I organised a practice just with one person at my house as I didnt realise we were looking at organisig a Monday one since nothing had been said by yesterday.

Sorry!!!

I will be available next monday though for sure.

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Post by Leanne. N Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:49 am

ps if no "yes" replies by 2pm, we better ring and cancel Smile

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down