KC Cert4 2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group discussions for books 103 and 105

2 posters

Go down

Group discussions for books 103 and 105 Empty Group discussions for books 103 and 105

Post by Leanne. N Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 am

Hi Guys,

I am sharing some of my answers to the discussion points with you, in hopes I might get some back to fill in my own book Smile

BKP103

page 31: appropriate balance

goal: I am energised with my family
balance: time of day energiser balance
reason: because we muscle tested to ask for the best one

page 33: career balance

goal: I keep my composure even if I feel confused or challenged during class balances
issues: a lot to rememeber, trying to get it all right, brain overload, frazzled
balance outcome: stress reduced, life energy increased, muscles all locked, emotion cleared, goal cleared, pretests cleared
balance: yin one point balance
reason: we muscle tested what would be best

BKP 105

page 6: accumulation balance

my response to this balance is that I love it. I have used it coming home from work in a feral mood, and it has really helped relax me, AND enable me to go to work with a re-set attitude the next day - not starting grumpy as I often do Smile

page 9: Accupressure holding points

my response to this balance is that it is fascinating because my hands and arms become hot when doing it.... so weird, but so exciting too Smile

So if anyone has any experiences to share, that would be awesome Smile

Thanks!

Leanne. N

Back to top Go down

Group discussions for books 103 and 105 Empty Re: Group discussions for books 103 and 105

Post by Ruthamy Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:48 am

Thanks for that Leanne...

I have for book 103, pg 31... Russ, To feel more energised, Balance was a time of day, as he was tired!!....

And pg 33..... I am confident that I can establish my own business successfully... Issues - Is scared of not having enough clients and not being busy enough, feels very risky... Balance Outcome - Felt so much stronger and confident... No stress on this goal at all!! Balance was a Yin one point and we muscle tested to see the best balance outcome...

Ruthamy

Back to top Go down

Group discussions for books 103 and 105 Empty Re: Group discussions for books 103 and 105

Post by Amelia M Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:55 am

Hi Guys,
I've handed book 3 in don't have the answers for those but for book 5...pg 6- Accumulation point balance. I'm impressed with it- i think it will be really useful but I need to practice it more.

pg 9- Acupressure Holding points. This one is a little harder to do with having hold different points at once.

What did you think about the 5 element theory- pg 5? I like it, but again I need to practice this one a lot more to feel confident using it.

Amelia M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum